Head Start is an Early Pregnancy Education Programme for women and their partners from the beginning of pregnancy to birth.
YOU'LL FOCUS ON PREGNANCY + BIRTH : NUTRITION : MOVEMENT : STRESS REDUCTION THROUGH MINDFULNESS
Just found out you're pregnant! Want evidence based information, delivered by health professionals so you can get a Head Start?
Step 1. Join our Early Pregnancy 4 hour workshop where you'll learn:
- Nausea Ninja - combat morning sickness
- what can + what can't I eat now?
- hormones that help or hinder
- safe exercise + stress reduction
- where on earth to birth?
- how to find a midwife/obstetrician
- begin building calm + confidence
- + much more
Step 2. continue with your weekly online interactive education programme for pregnancy wellness including:
- weekly recipes delivered to your inbox
- bedtime birth stories
- breathing practice videos
- safe pregnancy movement
- breastfeeding preparation
- connect with your private Facebook group
- Instagram for your inspiration (private feed)
- screening + testing info
- stay up to date with health recommendations
- join a community
- create connections
Get your Head Start 4 hour workshop + weekly interactive education programme for $100
Step 3. Join our Birth Skills One Day Workshop
Designed for parents to provide an effective skill set for use during labour + birth including:
- how your hormones can help or hinder
- what to expect at each stage of labour
- how you can create the optimal environment
- making mindful decisions so you're in control
- focused + non-focused awareness exercises
- choosing your support team
- creating your birth plan (home or hospital)
- navigating obstacles
- learning how to become the ultimate support person
- reduce anxiety / stress, increase calm
- gather confidence for your birth and parenting journey
Complete the Head Start Programme with your Birth Skills One Day Workshop for $230
Approx 28 weeks pregnant is ideal for this workshop.
save 10% when you book the Full Head Start Programme
We are often Sold Out in advance so please do book early.